Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Year of Addie

Do you ever open up your Noel Mignon kit and see a paper/embellishment/etc and you instantly know what you want to create with it? I felt that way when I opened up my Delightful Daily Diary Kit and saw that Maggie Holmes paper with the 3x4 calendar cards on it. I instantly had an idea to do a 'year in review' (sort of) with photos of my youngest daughter's 1st year. I would love to do this with my older kids as well but that's going to be a bit more tricky since they were born in the pre-digital era!
I created my 3x4 photos using Photoshop but there are several free photo editing sites out there. I used Design U pocket pages (Project Life) and kept my embellishing to a minimum since I didn't want my page to be overly busy. I also grabbed a few embellishments I had leftover from the Happy Together Classic Kit. I used the yellow doilies cut in half to help balance out the yellow on the page.
I only added the year to the first and last 3x4 card. The last card is my favorite :) I love how this page turned out...it's a nice little snapshot of Addie's first year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so adorable!