Monday, March 27, 2017

Cardmaking with the "Delightful" Daily Diary Kit

Happy Monday!  I'm here today to share a few cards I made with the "Delightful" Daily Dairy Kit.  The kit is so versatile, not only can it be used to make project life pages, but I used it to make a few 12x12 scrapbook layouts, and some cards.

I mainly used the Echo Park "Flora" alphabet sticker sheet and a few of the Becky Higgins 3x4 project life cards from this month's kit to create these greeting cards.  I used a little bit of cardstock from my stash, and a few enamel dots and silk ribbon from a previous Noel Mignon kit.


The cards went together pretty easily, I concentrated on adding layers with stickers and pop dots to create some dimension.  But I kept them pretty clean and simple.


I added some handwriting to the "you are my sunshine" sentiment on the front of this last card.  


Thank you for stopping by today!  I can't wait to see what other projects our design team posts this week.




No comments: