Monday, March 13, 2017

{Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Let Down Your Hair} layout with the "Delightful" Daily Diary Kit

Happy Monday!!!  It's Meridy here today with another 12x12 layout using the "Delightful" Daily Diary Kit.  I also used a patterned paper and a piece of cardstock from the Classic Kit Paper Pack for the base of the layout.   Today's layout is yet another Disneyland layout.  If you like scrapbooking Disney photos---keep your eye out for an EXTRA Noel Mignon Kit being released soon, it's exclusively Disney!!!

Onto today's layout, I really wanted the layout to feature the pinks and purples in Rapunzel's dress, so I choose papers and cards with these colors.  The dark purple cardstock is from my stash.


Once I had the papers and photo adhered, I started embellishing.  This was a BREEZE with the great embellishments in the Daily Diary kit.  I misted the Prima flowers to make them the colors I wanted for the layout, blue and lavender.  The "Magical Moment" card was PERFECT for a Disneyland photo, the cork butterfly and mini pink doily were great feminine additions to the page.


I stamped journaling lines onto the pink and white 4x6 card, punched the heart from a 3x4 card in the kit, and stamped the date with the stamp from the January Daily Diary Kit---I love that most of Noel's kits come with supplies that are reusable!


I balanced the left side of my layout with a trimmed off portion of the 4x6 card I used on the layout, added a few more punched hearts, and finished off the layout by outlining most of the layers.


Thanks for stopping by today!!!