Monday, March 20, 2017

{Easter Egg Time} with the "Delightful" Daily Diary Kit

Hello everyone!  It's Meridy here.  In honor of the first day of spring today, the design team will be sharing "springtime" layouts all week! I'd like to start us off with an Easter layout using the "Delightful" Daily Diary kit.  I also used a paper pack from the "Delightful" Classic Kit. 

I started with a collage of photos printed on an 8x10.  I like using collages when I have multiple photos I want to use.  All of the cropping, matting, and sizing is already done for me when I create and print a collage to use!


I used some of the 6x6 Maggie Holmes papers from the Daily Diary Kit to layer up the background and add some dimension.  Next, I fussy cut some of the floral design from the 12x12 and the 6x6 floral papers in both the Daily Diary kit and the paper add on.  I arranged some fussy cut flowers, chipboard sticker, and the bunny paper from the 6x6 cut apart paper in the "Daily Diary" Kit to make a little embellishment cluster under my title.


On the top left of the layout I adhered the notched chipboard banner stickers, a few fussy cut flowers, the date (using the alphabet stickers from the Daily Diary Kit), and a few word phrases.


My third embellishment cluster was also made with some fussy cut flowers, and a word sticker from the sheet of alphabet stickers in the Daily Diary Kit.  I journaled across the bottom strip of patterned paper.


I added one more final touch, a subtitle, the word "COUSINS", towards the bottom of the layout to keep your eye moving evenly around the entire page.  With that, the layout is complete!


Thank you for stopping by today, the design team will be sharing Springtime layouts all week, come on over for more inspiration all week long!




No comments: