Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

It definitely was an Oh Happy Day when I received my new kit, South Shore, this weekend. I was so excited to see all the super bright colors that go perfectly with all the summer pics I've been snapping. So I dove right in and started scrapping these fun photos of my kids at a local water park.



There was a LOT of hand-cutting with this one, as I cut all those hexagons, the triangles of the sun, and still layered the Elle's Studio tags and brads. I wanted the hexagons to mimic the motion of the slide and then the sun is the foundation for my journaling and title. Finally I had a lot of fun adding all the brads and flair to punch it up just a little bit and add just a bit more detail.

I hope you enjoy your kit too! Be sure to post your projects over on the Noel Mignon Members pages on Facebook. I'll be looking for ya! 

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: