Monday, July 7, 2014

Sweet and Simple layout to share!

Hi there!

It's Becky with you again today and I sure hope that you had a wonderful weekend.

I am here to start off the week with a layout using the brand new Sweet and Simple kit.


I believe there are still some available so get yours here!


I really like the mix of colors in this kit! For this layout I cut lots of strips of patterned paper to show off the variety of prints in the Sweet and Simple kit. After adding the strips to my patterned paper background I added the cute woodgrain border sticker from October Afternoon. I also added some spray mist droplets. I love getting things like the mist in kits because they last a long time!


I layered lots of elements: this cute journaling card from Chic Tags, a kraft envelope from Basic Grey, cardstock elements from Crate Paper, tape from Queen and Company and a rub-on (P.S. I love you) from Chic Tags. 


I really liked how we got two sets of alphas with this kit, like we do with many of them. I like to mix up the different sizes in my title and the little alpha stickers are great for adding journaling or phrases right on your pictures.


What are you creating with the Sweet and Simple kit so far? 

We'd love to see!

Share with us in our Facebook group by clicking on the Facebook icon at the top right of the blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

lisaplus6 said...

this is so gorgeous!! the bits of washi here and there add the perfect touch and pull it all together!