Monday, July 14, 2014

Daily Diary Week 23


Hi Everyone! Lisa here and I am so excited to be sharing my first designs for Noel Mignon! I absolutely fell in love with the Sweet and Simple Daily Diary Kit this month!  The colors are so gorgeous and the kit was packed full of lovely things, as always! That is something I adore about these kits, they never need an add on because everything is already in the kits for you!

Before I share my first pocket scrapbooking layout this month with you, I want to share a video I created sharing the kit in a little more detail. I was bouncing a newborn as I was sharing, but I think you still see the fullness of the kit. Plus, juggling a newborn is just part of my daily life anyway, as is the kids playing outside in the sprinkler that you might hear from time to time.


 

So now how about a layout? This is week 23 and I adore how the kit just made it shine. I was able to add layers that really completed my pictures and the stories I was trying to tell. The cards, patterns, embellishments and stickers just enhanced my photos and that makes my heart so happy!  I did leave the personal journaling off for now, but at the end of the month I will be sharing a round up video and so you will have a peek at my stories then.

Week 23


left:

The clear overlay is perfect for this off center photo. These overlays are great for filling in white space with a bit more design and detail.


I used my corner chomper and tiny attacher to pull the layout together.



The stitched embellishment and frame really pulls out important part of this photo for me.


The tone on tone with the mustard and yellows was a simple way to add a little more of the story. I also included a card where I can share my favorite moments from the week.



right:


I loved using one of the 3x4 cards as a background for this instax picture, adding on a sticker, enamel dot and flair badge for a sweet finishing touch.


Here I layered one 3x4 card onto one of the sheets of patterned paper, cut to 4x6, with two pictures, stickers, a wood piece and an enamel dot. ALL from the kit!


and here I used one of those sweet pockets for more instax pictures



These pages used so little of the kit that I know I will be creating so many more keepsakes with these lovely supplies! I hope you were able to grab one before they sold out! They go so fast!


No comments: