Thursday, July 17, 2014

Baby Reed's Album Continued...

So here's my desk today. Still working on Reed's spreads for month five.


I used more of both of the Sweet & Simple kits to fill up this pocket page, and then added in a journaling page from Becky Higgins - I love having tons of stories for Reed to go through later.


I kept it pretty simple - just added some stickers and cut out the stitched heart. Ran it through my sewing machine, and of course, added some enamel dots. Because that's mandatory, folks.


Here's a little zoomed view...


 I love this.


I had these two little Instagram shots that I wanted to include. The one on top is okay, but the one underneath is one of my less flattering photos. I just loved the honesty in it though - and I think Reed will like it later. So, I just slid that one into the sleeve, and fastened the good image on top of the sleeve, with a little strip of that adorable gold striped washi in the big kit.


 This card is simple enough - just a little sticker and washi, stitched on with some enamel dots. The gold foil "#lovethis!" is a Heidi Swapp stamp from the daily diary kit (sold out) that I made into a cut file, then stamped straight onto with Black StazOn ink. Seriously in love with the gold foil. For a little tutorial on how to make this cut file, just head over to my blog tomorrow to check it out!


So that's it for me today. I hope you're having a great week so far!


No comments: