Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fly High

Hello friends!! Happy Tuesday! :) I have a fun layout to share with you today using the Sweet & Simple Classic kit!

I fell in love with this fun geometric paper from Crate Paper that was included in the kit, but it was a little too busy for me to use as a full background. I wanted to still be able to get lots of the pattern in on my layout though. So I started by cutting a large rectangle from the paper, and lining it up along the bottom middle of my cardstock. I then selected some of the single shapes, and continued on with the pattern, leaving a small space in between each shape...this helped to add a little extra interest and dimension.


I kept all of my layering and embellishing clustered in around my photo. I love using the fun patterned envelopes as a layer! Adding in one of the frames helped my photo to stand out more, and not get lost among the layers.


I had just a tiny bit of journaling that I wanted to add on this layout, and for a fun twist, I left one of the triangles open, and added it in there. This kept the layout cleaner, and I could plan accordingly with space and embellishing for what I wanted to include.


There are still a few of these fabulous kits left...and the possibilities are endless with creating with it!! You can see details, and pick yours up right here!


1 comment:

lisaplus6 said...

this is so stunning! I love the design and the layering is so perfect! so eye-catching!