Tuesday, July 15, 2014

playing with stickers


Hello!

It's Becky Williams with you here again and today I am going to share a layout that shows off the cute stickers in our July Sweet & Simple kit. 

I like the look of layouts with strips of paper as the background behind the photographs and so I decided to create the same effect with the October Afternoon stickers in the kit. 


I layered a couple of the patterned papers (burlap and aqua polka dot) for my base and then grabbed the sheet of border stickers and layered them this way and that varying the lengths each time. I think that it gives a fun, playful look to my page. 


From there I added a small block of striped paper from one of the Simple Stories patterned papers, layered my photos and a chipboard frame.


Here I used lots more stickers! I mixed in some cute buttons and a Chic Tags balloon rub-on. The metal heart is from one of the metal embellishments, I just twisted until I got just the heart part that I wanted. I used foam adhesive on some of the stickers to help them stand out a bit.

Have you used the stickers in the kit? 

We'd love to see!

Thanks for stopping by today!






1 comment: