Wednesday, July 23, 2014

playing with buttons, butterflies and burlap

Hello again! It's Becky Williams with you here today to share a layout that I made with the Sweet & Simple main kit. 


I used the cute collage paper from October Afternoon for my background but wanted a more neutral base for my page so I cut a piece of the Crate Paper white brick paper from the kit (the one with the triangles on the other side) to soften my background. I also cut some strips of paper on an angle to add to the top of my page along with some gold polka dot washi by Queen and Company that I picked up in the Noel Mignon store. 


I love the little frames in the kit and decided to use them to add an extra layer to my page. I had those glued down and was adding buttons to my layout when I thought it might look cute to add some buttons to the little blue frame. LOVE how this turned out. It's the little things, right? The little star was cut from the October Afternoon background paper before I glued everything else down. 


I used a few of my Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists on some wooden butterflies to add some sparkle to my page. Everything needs a little sparkle, right? 

We sure hope you are enjoying the Sweet & Simple inspiration. 

Our new kit will be here soon!

Thanks for stopping by today!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

love this, all the angled, cut strips of paper and bottons bunched in the frame!