Wednesday, July 2, 2014

peach pickin' fun!

Hey everyone! I'm so happy to be a part of the Noel Mignon design team again!!! Today I have a quick layout to share from the Sweet & Simple Classic Kit. When I saw that great Basic Grey paper in the kit I knew that I would use it for some of our fruit picking adventures. Here in eastern WA we have lots of places to go pick fruit in the summer!


I went pretty simple on this layout, using a 4x6 photo at the top & a couple smaller ones at the bottom. That great kraft envelope was perfect to add the tag with journaling.

I love the gold thickers that came with the kit but they didn't really stand out with the papers I was using so I opted for a smaller title with those great October Afternoon alphas right on top of the envelope.

I also made a flower out of that adorable gingham ruffle ribbon.



And that's it!!! I can't wait to play some more with this kit. It is definitely one of my favorites (although, I think I say that about all of Noels kits!!)

No comments: