Thursday, July 31, 2014

patterned paper bubbles

Good morning!

One warm morning about a month ago my kids thought it would be fun to play with bubbles in the backyard. They went out, armed with giant bubble wands and soap, and blew lots and lots of bubbles. They had so much fun that I decided to grab my camera and take some pictures. 

I decided to mimic the look of the bubbles by adding lots of circular elements to this page. 


I cut strips of patterned paper and then cut circles using a variety of circle paper punches. I used some of the leftover circles and popped them up randomly on my page. 


To continue the circle theme on my layout I also used a bunch of the My Mind's Eye brads included in the Sweet & Simple kit. 


Do you like to used shaped elements on your projects? 

We would love to see what you have created! 

I also wanted to remind you of this fun event coming soon: 


Come visit us in our Facebook group!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a fun layout! Love your use of so many papers on one layout!