Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Merry Little Christmas

Yup! It's going to be a VERY Merry Christmas this year! I love seeing his excitement every time he experiences something new and "Christmasie." He is in LOVE with Christmas ornaments, and light and just generally anything with glitter on it. 

So it was time to make one of those unbreakable projects I talked about last week.



I got this cute little clip frame at Michael's on Black Friday, and love that I can change out what's on it, based on the seasons! I used the Mistletoe & Holly Daily Diary kit on this one. LOVE that foiled paper and 3x4 card by My Mind's Eye! And the Tim Holtz twine? Drool!

So what are you up to these days? Making anything exciting to decorate your house? Be sure to show us over on the Facebook Members page - we love to see your creations!

Happy Hump Day!
Britt


1 comment:

Donna said...

Love it. So festive! And those paper flowers are so cool.