Thursday, December 24, 2015

our december with daily diary.


Hello everyone! WOW! We are here....December 24th.
If you are anything like me, you are wondering exactly where the month has gone.
Amidst the busy busy of the season, I am just SO happy that I took some time away from the demands of the day to document some of my favourite photos I have taken so far.


These 6x8 pages are created using the December Daily Diary Kit.  
I love this kit.
There is so much going on. So many fun vibes and pieces.
It was so much fun to mix and match everything to piece this layout together.


True to my style, I kept my spread simple. Focus on the photos with some beautiful products added in.  I am in LOVE with the puffy polka alphas from this kit.  They are so cute.


I also LOVE the 3x4 camera card with the type text. 
It was also fun to add these wood looking word embellishments onto my pages.
They add a touch of vintage, with some added dimension. So great.


Some fun elements here.  The foil numbers are awesome, and I loved layering these embellies overtop my instax photo.


I loved how I decided to use this pocket page.  I basically added cards and pattern paper into the pockets and layered my photo and embellishments on the outside of the page protector.  Such a fun way to add variety into my album.


I am so thankful for these memories.  They are just of the little things, but when you add them up they amount to the biggest joy in my life.  I hope you are all able to enjoy yourselves during this holiday season amidst the chaos and crazy....cause we all got it!  

Merry Christmas everyone. xoxo


No comments: