Thursday, December 10, 2015

Documenting with Mistletoe & Holly

Happy Thursday! Today I want to share with you the spread I created with the new 
MISTLETOE and HOLLY Daily Diary Kit
from Noel Mignon

This kit is huge! Over the month of December I will be sharing with you 5 weeks of my Project Life I created with it. Here is my first week.

Here is the left side of my spread.

and here is the right side

I added some sequins from my stash, and stitched them in this pocket to created a fun shaker element. I also added lots of stitching and layers this week.

I added the type to this photo in photoshop, and on the opposite card I added Stickles to card to add sparkle, then I stapled the cute gold tree clip to the card.

I stitched this cute sticker tab from October Afternoon to the top on this photo, and added some of those awesome adhesive sequins that came in the kit!

Also Noel only has 4 of these kits left in stock, so if you want one you better get it now.  You can find them HERE. I think this would be a great kit to use in January, once the chaos from Christmas has settled, and you can sit at your desk and create some layouts or project life spreads with all your Christmas photos!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

so cute! I love the pic of the "decorated" tree that your child did. So precious!