Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Welcome December with Mistletoe and Holly

Hello December!! Can you believe it's December 1st already?! Lots to do and so little time!!
This month, Noel put together some GORGEOUS kits to help us document the holiday season! Mistletoe & Holly Classic and Daily Diary Kits are so lovely and FULL of holiday cheer! I design primarily with the Daily Diary Kit and this month's kit is sooooo cute! I love showing you the different ways to use a Daily Diary kit besides the conventional PL pages. I think mini albums using the PL cards are so adorable and great for documenting an event. This month I used some PL cards from this month's kit to create a few Christmas cards. I create three simple cards ready to send to some special friends!
These were so easy to create. I used some stitched dies to frame the cards and layered different sized cards with some cardstock.
I used fun foam on the back of the center card to give the card some dimension. I added some glitter to the center of the snowflakes to add some sparkle to my card.
This card is clean and simple with a pop of gold - here's another angle of the card to show the lovely gold foil on the card.
Here's my third card using a 4x4 PL card that I cut down a bit. I added a sheer sentiment from the Pink Paislee Yuletide Word Stickers included in the kit!
These cards came together so quick and it's another way to use the PL cards in the Daily Diary Kits! There are still Daily Dairy Kits available for this month so be sure to grab them before they're gone!! See you next week for another project with this AWESOME kit! Happy crafting!
 

No comments: