Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Morning 2014-"Mistletoe & Holly" Classic Kit

The Mistletoe & Holly Classic Kit  is to die for!  I looked forward to getting the December Noel Mignon kit so I could get some pictures from Christmases past scrapbooked.  For some reason, I have a hard time scrapbooking Christmas photos, probably because it is such a busy time of year--I just run out of time to scrapbook.  I take so many pictures in December and have a huge backlog of printed photos that need to be scrapped--and this month's kit is just what I need to get the job done!

For today's layout I took a cue from a layout I saw on Pinterest---sometimes I need to go there for inspiration and a starting point, it gets my creativity going.  I used a layout found on Little Scraps of Magic blog and loosely scraplifted it.  Here is the finished product...



I popped the die cut up off of the page using Pop Dots.  I really like adding a little dimension to some of the embellishments when I can.


The best part of making this layout was figuring out which embellishments I wanted to use from the kit and where I wanted to place them.  There are always so many great bits and pieces in the Noel Mignon kits---it makes it very easy to embellish my layouts. 




I had so many many photos of my son opening his Christmas gifts, so the second "half" of this layout is actually a 12x12 collage of photos from Christmas morning.



I liked the way this layout turned out so much, that I created an identical layout for the photos of my daughter opening her gifts! 



Thank you for checking out the blog today...I will see you next week!


3 comments:

Donna said...

these are fabulous

Cook Scrap Craft said...

So cute! Love that you were able to get such great pictures. The embellishments and how you used them on this layout are perfect.

Meridy said...

Thank you both!!!!!