Monday, December 21, 2015

Documenting with Mistletoe & Holly ....

 HAPPY MONDAY! Danielle here today to share with you how I documented last week with the fabulous Mistletoe & Holly Daily Diary Kit!
Oh my goodness! Let me just say, there are so many awesome bits and pieces in this kit, that it makes it so easy to create each week!
Here, you can see the shaker pocket I created for last weeks spread. I love the element of "see through" pockets, and definitely will incorporate more of them in 2016!

Here on the right side of this weeks spread I did include some papers from my "Country Life" Classic Kit that I had left over (the white, pink & yellow 4x6 cards). I love the pop of colour they gave this week, AND I love that I used up part pieces of paper instead of wasting them!

The Tim Holtz Pine Twine stole my heart! At first I was a little worried that it would be bulky on my spread, but I was wrong. I used my Tiny Attacher to adhere it!

I added lots of Stickles in Star Dust to my cards this month! Stickles are a great way to add some texture and depth to you spread without adding bulk! 

Once again, this week I added lots of layers and stitching.

I am the sequin queen. I have millions I am sure. They are one of my favourite embellishments, and these sticky back sequins that were in the kit are definitely my new must have item!!

I hope I've inspired you to document your life this week, and if you like what I created here, Noel only has 4 kits left in stock, so grab one while you can!

I would also like to wish you a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS!




1 comment:

Donna said...

this is terrific!!! Loving the trim stapled like that.