Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Holiday Home Decor Week with Mistletoe & Holly

Hello Tuesday! Lynn Kopas here to share another home décor piece using December's Mistletoe & Holly Kits. I decided to create a small Holiday canvas that would be a nice little decoration just about anywhere! This would make a great gift and it was so easy to make. I covered a 4 x 4 canvas with paper from the kit. I then looped several circles of the Tim Holtz Pine Twine included in this month's daily diary kit to make a wreath. After applying the wreath to the canvas with a hot glue gun, I added SnowTex - a cool mixed media product that looks just like snow. I adorned the wreath with October Afternoon Pop Drops, some ribbon, the title JOY and was done! Here's the final result.
I have this sitting on a small wooden easel. Wouldn't this be cute on someone's desk or shelf? Here's a close-up of the wreath.
The Tim Holtz sentiment stickers are from last month's kit.
Hope you liked this idea - it was really easy to make. Have a great day and stay tuned for more Home Décor projects for the Design Team!
 

No comments: