Monday, December 14, 2015

documenting my december


Ahhh....my most favourite time of the year!  
Hello to the month of December....AND a brand NEW monthly Noel Mignon kit.  It truly could not get any better than this!
There are SO many amazing elements to this months kit.  I cannot wait to share all of my projects with you all this month...so let's get started!
Of course, I am using this kit to continue on with my December album.  There are so many stories to tell this month, and this kit makes it incredibly easy to get my memories and photos documented and told!

When I saw the large October Afternoon "Under The Tree" sticker sheet I immediately fell in love with the large multi colored alphas.  They are SO fun.  So what I decided to create was a large title page.  I grabbed a piece of white card stock from my stash, and spelled out 'it's the most wonderful time of the year'.  I then added a piece of vellum (again from my stash) and laid it over top to "soften" the effect of the page.  I love the effect.


To secure the vellum to my white cardstock, I simply added some stickers along the bottom and ran some machine sewing stitching across. So simple, and I love it.

Such a fun page!


This kit comes with so many wonderful patterned papers and cards.  This is a great way to use punches that you may have in your stash!  I added in some photos into 2 of the pockets....then created some fun confetti embellishments  by simply using my star punch and a few of the patterned papers from the kit.

Such an easy way to create custom embellishments and really stretch the use of your kit...and use up scraps! 


I then added some typed journaling to one of the 3x4 cards.  Added the super cute tree paper clip, a punched star and an epoxy heart sticker.  Simple and cute!  Just the way I like it!


I hope you are having just as much fun playing with this stunning kit as I am.  Love December!

No comments: