Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Oh, Christmas Tree!

What do I remember from our trip to the Christmas Tree Lot this year? Not the adorable picture of Reed by the tree we chose. Nope. I remember him making the mad dash to the netting contraption, with the chainsaws next to it. Because that's my boy. Luckily, the worker guys were beyond sweet to him, and great sports for letting me snap some great pictures!

Kept it pretty simple for this one. And can I say? You can totally use a Daily Diary kit to scrapbook layouts with. This was such a nice little challenge for me - one I haven't done in a while.


 This is a true story, but also a pretty big departure for me - I have a hard time just sticking letter stickers to the page. Just feels wrong to me. But oddly, I love it this time! Those little puffy stickers from Evalicious are to die for amazing!


 And can I also just say, that "a good memory" sticker was supposed to be above the journaling on the page. But I dropped it. And it stuck. So there it stays. Forever. A love a happy accident!

I hope you are all enjoying your holiday season so far!