Thursday, December 3, 2015

Mistletoe & Holly Classic Kit: Christmas Concoction

Happy Thursday! It's Jana Eubank here. Today I have another page using the December 2015 Mistletoe & Holly Classic Kit.

I love the variety of colors in this kit! I pulled the mint, aqua, pink, and red colors out to create the page I am sharing with you today.

CAMRYN'S CHRISTMAS CONCOCTION

My daughter loves to experiment in the kitchen. She especially loves mixing up different drinks, from lemonades to flavored hot cocoa. This page is about her special Christmas Concoction she likes to make with egg nog. It's simple: egg nog + whipped cream + holiday sprinkles + a chocolate kiss on top = childhood happiness!


I used a few alphabet stickers I had in my stash to repeat the mint aqua color of the background paper and then created my own die cut word for the title. If you would like to download the cut file for free, you can find it on my blog HERE.


I created a trio of circles in the bottom right corner of my photos using the two snowflake rosettes from the kit and the circular tag sticker. I placed my daughter's special recipe on the sticker so she will never forget.


In the photo, my daughter is wearing her Christmas penguin pajamas. I decided to pull from that idea and add a die cut penguin to my page. He is holding his very own die cut egg nog drink, too! I handcut some snow to ground him and added a wood button and phrase sticker from the kit. 

I also sprinkled the wood pieces I received in my kit above the penguin to repeat the egg nog color of his drink. A few gems from my stash add a little sparkle.


Hmmmm ... now I'm in the mood for a holiday treat! What about you ... do you have a favorite Christmas recipe or treat you could create a page about?



2 comments:

Donna said...

Adorable!

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful page! And so many wonderful details! You've really outdone yourself.
I love this title. Thank you for sharing the cut-file. What a treat!