Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Daddy Daughter Dance-a layout using "Mistletoe & Holly" Classic Kit

I have a double page layout to share using this month's beautiful "Mistletoe & Holly" Classic Kit.  These are the first pictures I thought of when I saw the "joy" paper in this month's kit...


Although the pictures aren't Christmas themed, but the colors worked perfect with this month's kit.



I think playing with the embellishments that come in the kits is always my favorite part of scrapooking.  I did pull a few sequins from my stash for this layout.


I cut one of the die cuts in half to ground my title and the other bits and pieces on this embellishment cluster...


The rub ons in the December kit are so much fun to add to the photos, and they can run right off of the photo onto the various layers of paper underneath.  I really like using rub ons in this way.  I used the little frame as a journaling box---the perfect size for a little blurb about the event!


Thank you so much for joining me today!  I would love to see your layouts using the "Mistletoe & Holly" kit on the Noel Mignon Members Facebook page.

Merry Christmas!!!!


2 comments:

Donna said...

this is fabulous! I love all the angles.

Unknown said...

I sometimes have a hard time with two-pagers. You've done a beautiful job!