Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Resolutions Pocket Page with Mistletoe & Holly

Hello Everyone! Hope you all had a great Holiday and enjoyed your time with family and friends. Now that Christmas is behind us, it's time to look forward to the New Year. This week the Design Team is focusing on Resolutions with our projects. I used December's "Mistletoe & Holly" Daily Diary Kit to create my Resolution themed page. This page is photoless and focuses on my goals for next year as well as a few of my FAV memories from this year. The pocket page cards in this month's kit fit perfectly with our theme this week. This page is quite simple and I love it! I love changing the page designs so my pages aren't always heavy on embellishments! Here's the whole page ...
I removed the paper flower centers and added my own embellishments. (The gold paper flower is from a previous Noel Mignon Kit, doilies are from my stash)
I love pocket cards that are perfect for lists. It makes journaling so easy!
Here's my last few cards ...
Stay tuned for more Resolution-themed projects from the DT this week. Let's see what your resolutions are for the New Year! Have a great week!
 

1 comment:

Donna said...

This is nice, Lynn