Monday, July 26, 2010

Color Scheme



Putting together color schemes is a fun way to create a layout! I used this combination of colors: white, dark pink, kraft, light pink and cream to create a sweet baby layout about my daughters and their great-grandma. The colors in the "Seaside Cottage" kit were perfect along with a few items from my stash. 


This layout was also created for the no patterned paper challenge over on the challenge blog


I cut a Hambly doily rub-on in half to frame the larger photo and a sticker from The Girls' Paperie was a perfect border along the bottom of my layout.



I used a Jenni Bowlin label sticker, Melissa Frances rhinestones, Making Memories chipboard alphabet, The Girls' Paperie sticker and some tulle to create my title. 



I also used a Jenni Bowlin bingo card above the smaller photos. I used my trusty Uniball Signo pen to create journaling lines.



Try using a color scheme when creating your next layout! 

Until next time,
Jill


2 comments:

Mel said...

I love this layout, the colours are divine, I love how you framed the photo with the hambly doily rub on, you know I didn't use them from my kit, this is a wonderful idea.

Jana Eubank said...

Very pretty .I love that you captured such a sweet relationship.