Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Title Tip!

Good morning to you! I have a LO to share with you today of my 13 year old son and Noel's Lemonade Stand kit. (sold out) I did lots of spritzing and layering on this page and added some fun elements like twine, rhinestones, and hardware. The butterflies were cut using my Spellbinder's die. A brad and twine were added to their bodies.
For my title I did a couple of things.....I used two different letters and used a white gel pen to add a few dots to the top letters. It makes them pop just a bit more than if they were left alone. For the second part of the title, I cut out the banner using Quickutz Dies, and strung it under the word, "new." I love the look of banners! (Almost as much as I love those butterflies! )

And remember when these little letter beads were all the rage a few years back? Well I am here to revive them and bring 'em back! They work well to create a subtitle on your LO. I placed mine on a stick pin. (Thank goodness Kyle has a short name! LOL) I tied the stick pin with twine and adhered it to the LO.



Don't forget to pick up Noel's newest kit, "Office Party," there are only 5 left!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

I simply LOVE this page, Michele. It made my heart skip the first time I saw it and I still swoon over it every time I see it again! Beautiful job! ;)