Friday, July 2, 2010

Citrus Inspiration

Happy Friday!  As I was coming up with a color inspiration for today all I could think of is citrus colors.  You know lemons, oranges, limes?  So perfect for this time of year.  So here are some images I found to inspire...
Orange juice with fruit composition
New Tree New Lemons
And really just check out this party from Pen and Paper Flowers - GORGEOUS!  And so inspirational
And then here is the layout I created...




All items are from the Sun Kissed kit!  Really a perfect fit for this color combo!

Have a wonderful Friday!

6 comments:

Noel said...

WOW this is amazing Michelle!! I love the big pink flowers, the center technique and of course the cute photos!

Virginia said...

Stunning Michelle! (And of course, I have that same party bookmarked- I never thought to use it as a layout inspo, though.) Love, love, love it! I'm feeling like I need to go get a cherry limeade now!

Mel said...

Gorgeous Michelle, love how you halved the butterfly rub on and 3d'd that gorgeous flower, and that gorgeous newspaper? strip down the centre. Love it all. Melxx

Jenn K said...

Love this!!

Jana Eubank said...

THUD! This blows me away! That border of stitched down bookpaper is so unique and yummalicious! :D

Debbi Tehrani said...

Fabulous page, Michelle! Can you do a post explaining how you made that border that's on top of the yellow strip?