Thursday, July 22, 2010

Seasonal Layout - Sunshine!!



So here's a layout that I did awhile back. I wanted it to be as summery and bright as possible. It was really important that I be able to match the colors in the photo while at the same time, bring out the colors of summer.



I used the stitched paper and 72 & Sunny papers by We R Memory Keepers in the Sun-Kissed Kit (sorry, sold out) and some awesomely adorable Cosmo Cricket Delovely Ready Set Chip.



These super sweet Thickers were just perfect for bringing out the "Sunshine" in the layout. Love em!!

3 comments:

Noel said...

Oh my goodness, what beautiful dimension and texture! Those ribbon flowers are divine!

LisiB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LisiB said...

such a sweet LO. The colors are perfect for the season. Love the title work.
http://www.myschnipselblog.blogspot.com/