Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Scraplift



  Happy Wednesday!  I have a scraplift to share with you today.  I decided to scraplift this one by Jules (theblingprincess).  Love everything about this.
My take is a little different - but it was definitely inspired by this layout.  I used bits and pieces from different Noel Mignon kits.

You can't really tell in this photo but I added a lace look to the black part of the cardstock.  


I also added some bling to the "lace"

That's all I have for now - have a wonderful day!
Michelle

2 comments:

Mel said...

Wow this is gorgeous, the way you have did the lace background is just awesom too, adds great texture to the gorgeous page. Melxx

Jana Eubank said...

WOW!!! Love the soft colors popped against the black. The texture on this page is AMAZING!!!!