Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Bit of Inspiration

One of my favorite online stores in Anthropologie. I have yet to purchase anything from there but I am always looking at their clothes and jewelry. Aside from the items you can purchase there, they have the neatest website layout and catalog. I drew my inspiration from their current main page on their website.


I liked the photo placement and the title on top of the photos. I also liked how they have a little bit of paint splattered behind the photos. I mimicked this by spraying a bit of my Maya Road Charcoal mist behind my photos. All items are the from the Sunkissed Kit (sorry sold out!) except for the butterfly and black gems. Those are from my stash. Here is my take on my inspiration piece...

What inspires you from the Anthropologie website? I would love to see your interpretation. Make sure to link it in the comment section so I can leave you some love in the gallery.

Have an awesome day!
Diana

2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Great design, Diana! Love how you placed everything on an angle with all the pretty details in the borders. AWESOME page!

caroline hancock said...

just finally lifted this one, love it