Friday, July 16, 2010

Office Party & a Couple of Tips


When I saw this project posted by Amber Packer on the My Mind's Eye blog yesterday, I knew I had to ask her if I could share it with you here on the Noel Mignon blog. Isn't it AMAZING?!!! This would be the perfect project to create with the NEW Office Party kit since it includes most of these papers. Instructions & a Template can be found on the My Mind's Eye Blog HERE or on Amber Packer's blog HERE .



A BIG THANK YOU to Amber, for letting us post her darling project! :D :D :D

************************************************

Speaking of the Office Party Kit, there are still a few left HERE in the Noel Mignon Shop.

I wanted to share with you today the first page I created with this gorgeous kit.

PHOTO TIP: No matter how hard I tried, I just could not get a good picture of the cave formations during our tour of Lehman Caves at Great Basin National Park. Soooo, my tip of the day?! Grab a few beautiful postcards instead! They are inexpensive and capture those scenic vacation spots perfectly!

Cave Dwellers by Jana Eubank





************************************************

Finally, I wanted to share a quick tip with you on how to ink smaller letter stickers or even smaller accents.



If you've ever tried to ink letter stickers with an ink pad or dauber, you know that it can be quite difficult and very frustrating.

Here is what I do. I stick the letter to a scrap piece of paper and trace around them with a permanent marker.



Peel up the letters and add them to your page. You will now have letters that have the edges defined by ink . . . even the middles of the vowels! Awesome! :D

Sink or Swim by Jana Eubank





Page created using Pink Paislee products. A few of these sheets are also included in the NEW Office Party kit!

Thanks for reading!
Jana

2 comments:

MichelleB said...

I love that map! I think I need to make one to put in our trailer!

Noel said...

I am thinking I need to use that "hole poking" technique on a certain LO I am working on today...love it!!