Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Highlights with Sleepy Hollow!



Today, I've got my first layout to share with you using the fabulous October "Sleepy Hollow" kit. I have actually already scrapped all of our Halloween pictures from last year but I did several pages and thought wouldn't it be awesome to make a Halloween highlight layout to include with the others? I'm also working on a mini album using these same photos that I'll be back to share sometime in October. Since the first Halloween is something special to scrap, I know my girls will appreciate having several projects to "fight over" someday! :) 

I sized all my photos to 1.5" squares and left a white edge on them when I trimmed them down (as I do with all my photos). I kept the design fairly simple in a grid and used patterned paper from SEI, Making Memories and Pink Paislee in between the photos.


The alphabet stickers are Pink Paislee and the "halloween" stamp is We R Memory Keepers. I love the black and orange stitched cardstock also by We R Memory Keepers. The stitching adds so much texture!


I love the canvas sticker and the orange tinsel ribbon by Pink Paislee. I used little lengths to add sparkle and texture. 


I cut the flocked lace ribbon by We R Memory Keepers in half because the width was too much for what I wanted on this page. 


And there you have it! A fun page highlighting the girls' first Halloween! I think I'll probably do one of these using the December kit too with first Christmas highlights! 

Until next time,
Jill


5 comments:

Heather Innusa said...

Oh so cute! I love how it's so "clean" but there are lots of great pics!! Fabulous!!

angie gutshall said...

Jill, This is so cute!! Love the design!

Virginia said...

This is awesome, Jill. I love it!

Virginia said...

This is awesome, Jill. I love it!

Michelle Whitlow said...

This layout is adorable!!!