Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Scrapbooking Small Photos



I am back again!!!=)
I hope all is well with everyone! I am getting over being
sick after taking care of three little ones who were sick.
Things are almost back to normal.
Today I wanted to share how scrapbooking the small
photos can be easy.
How I do this is to use small elements. Here is where
your scraps can come in quite handy. Pretty much every-
thing on the page below was created using scraps. I try
to use as much as I can before cutting into anything new.
When combining these two key elements together the
possibilities are endless.
This photo is the size of a credit card. I have combined scraps
of all kinds from the current Sweet Sue Kit. There are layers
upon layers of tiny details that work together with the small
photo and does not take away from it.


If you have had trouble in the past like I have with
this worry no more! With using the bits and pieces
you can't go wrong!
See you all soon and thanks for letting me share!!!

2 comments:

Katie Burnett said...

I have some pics that aren't very good when large, but work when they are small. I need to use this as inspiration!!!

Jana Eubank said...

You make it look so easy, Candice! Your layers are INCREDIBLE here!