Thursday, September 23, 2010

Summer Layout Tag Inspiration





I have a new layout to share today that uses the Lemonade Stand kit (sold out). One of my favorite challenges we do quarterly on the message board is the layout tag and this is what I created for our latest round. I mostly used the Lemonade Stand kit for this layout along with bits and pieces of  the Sun-Kissed and Office Party kits. The fall layout tag has already begun but I'm sure we'll do another one in winter. I love these pictures of the girls playing together this past winter. 


I used a couple alphabets from my stash from K & Co. (pink) and American Crafts (green). I sprayed my layout with Bed of Roses Shimmerz (that came in the Playdate kit) for added texture.


I opened up a Maya Road kraft envelope and used it as a base for my two smaller photos. I then accented my envelope with an Elle's Studio tag, KI Memories flair, My Mind's Eye border sticker, Cosmo Cricket alphabet stickers and a Prima pebble. 


The patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket (pink), a Basic Grey sticker, and Collage Press (green). 


Don't forget that the October kit "Sleepy Hollow" goes up for sale THIS Saturday. Stop by the message board to see all the ideas we're sharing on how to use the Halloween kit!

Until next time,
Jill

No comments: