Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pure Joy....

Good Morning to you! Have you seen Noel's latest challenge? It is a fall/fashion inspired color challenge. I love all the Earthy colors of this color palette! I thought they would be perfect with these photos of my son riding a horse for the first time. I used "Sweet Sue" (only 9 left!), my Cricut, punches, and a bit of Glimmer Mist.
I sprinkled Glimmer Mist by taking the cap off and kind of "throwing" it at the paper. You end up with blobs....which I like! The stars were punched with my SU! punch and then backed with grey paper. I outlined the insides with black pen to make them stand out a bit more.

This stick pin was originally clear, which was very pretty, but didn't really match the mood of my LO. So I took brown alcohol ink and poured it over the stick pin to dye it. I added a bit of Shabby Shutters Stickles to the center of it.
Be sure to check out the other gal's beautiful LO's! Hope you can join us in this week's color challenge!
Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Noel said...

All your touches are great on this Michele! I love the pin treatment and your punch use is fantastic!