Sunday, September 26, 2010

Parenthood

Good morning to you all! I have a LO of my lil' family today to share with you. It uses the "Office Party" kit. (sold out) I did add a few pieces from my stash, like the glassine bag to hold my journaling, the seam binding, and the crepe paper ruffle.

We all know that parenting is a tough job. Anyone who says it isn't is CRAZY! It is not all butterflies and rainbows.....KWIM? But at the end of the day.....these 3 other people are my life. The ones I would lay my own life down for.......
This cute little ticket from the kit was Glimmer Misted, given a few strokes of white paint, and inked in dark brown on the edges to give it a shabby feel. I used a Basic Grey rub on too!
My title was cut using my Cricut machine. I also added a Basic Grey rub on underneath.
My journaling reads:
Parenting is tough. Trying. Difficult. Rewarding. Heart Wrenching. Wonderful. Tiring. Aggravating. All of these things wrapped into one. Our little family was created 15 years ago. We could never, ever, have imagined that parenting could be so tough. We live together day after day, and there are times we can barely stand the sight of one another, and days where we laugh so hard our sides ache, and days where tears are shed and hearts are broken. We can drive each other crazy, or are driven into each other's arms for comfort. At the end of the day, this is where our hearts are. Just us. Our little family. And as a parent......I wouldn't have it any other way.
***********************************************
Be sure to check out Noel's Newest kit, Sleepy Hallow!!! A FABULOUS Halloween kit that will NOT last long!!! As a matter of fact there is only ONE left!!!!


No comments: