Friday, September 10, 2010

Being Gigi Makes Her Heart Sing


If you haven't noticed by now, I have a few staple items that I always reach for when I'm creating a layout. These are the things I consider the "little black dress" of scrapbooking; as every wardrobe needs a little black dress, every scrapbook page of mine needs these things:


(of course, I'm subject to change my opinion of these on a whim, but for now...)

masking tape
manilla shipping tags
inking
and the latest trend, thanks to Britt, matting my titles

*a common denominator of all of these things is that they are a cheap way to add extra oomph to your page, and they coordinate with nearly everything!

(This page is about our sweet Gigi, aka my Grams. I adore this picture I caught. Man, can you get any more genuine than the expressions on Sabby & Gigi's faces? It makes my heart smile. I created this layout with the beautiful Sweet Sue kit- 7 left!)

6 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

awww, such a sweet layout :)

Jenn K said...

That is a FANTASTIC picture!! Really great layout too!

Mel said...

Gorgeous layout, I love the joy with the bead in the o, super cute pic too.

MichelleB said...

This is lovely! What a sweet photo!

Noel said...

This is so special! I LOVE the photo and the LO just says "happy" to me. :)

Heather Innusa said...

What a beautiful page!