Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summer Tag LO!

Good morning and happy Sunday to you! I have a little LO to share with you that I created for our Summer LO tag! Have you participated in one yet? It is a bit like the game "Telephone" where we start with one LO as inspiration and send it to one person. That person creates their LO and then sends their LO on to the next person and so on. It is so cool to see the progression! Want to see what I mean? Click HERE to see all of the fabulous LO's! I used "Sun-Kissed" kit for this LO of my cutie pie niece. She is such a ham in front of the camera that she wanted to pose with each body part. She was totally cracking me up! So here she is in all of her 3 year old glory!
I did lots of Glimmer misting and used my punches to layer the papers.

The banner was created using a small Quickutz die. My Cricut was used for the title.

Sign ups are taking place for Fall LO tag if you would like to play along with us! The more the merrier!
Be sure to grab your "Sweet Sue" kit too! There are only 7 left!
Have a great rest of your weekend!



1 comment:

Noel said...

This is stunning Michele! I love orange...we don't see enough of it, but it's so happy!