Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Home Decor






So I know it's the week of Christmas, and your houses are all probably decorated in wait for Santa to visit.

I also know that you probably have a few pieces of your Bedford Falls kit left, and if you haven't picked it up, it's the perfect kit for scrapping all of your Christmas events! I had a few pieces left out of mine and thought I'd make a few home decor pieces.


+


=


All I did was take the Pink Paislee Father Christmas Trading Cards sheet and add it to the Making Memories green frame, tacked on a Making Memories Artisan Plaque, and stuck it in a flower frog I had hanging around the house.

I did the same with the packaging from the Making Memories frame, along with the gorgeous glittered holly leaves that came with the kit.


Now I have cute decor that wasn't hard to make and doesn't take up a lot of space. See what you can do with those leftover pieces and make something special for your home.

Merry Christmas!

xoxo,
Steph

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

these are perfect Stephanie!!

Gretchen said...

these are perfect Stephanie!!

Anonymous said...

Great ideas Stephanie!! Thanks for sharing!!!