Monday, December 20, 2010

A Kiss... or Two!


I just love all these little photos of my older three.... all I wanted was a picture of the older boys giving Madison a kiss on the cheek (I had just got a real cute shot of Matthew kissing Kenna and wanted to try it with the older ones too)....
yeah, not so much!

What happened after the request is THIS...

I really wanted to include all the outtakes of these pictures so I printed them in photo strips, I love the way this turned out and loved even more including a total of TEN pictures on this one page layout! wahooo! :)

Here's a quick little card I whipped up using the Bedford Falls kit too..
Everything from the Bedford Falls Noel Mignon kit!!

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas, god bless!
-Kim

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

cuuuute stuff Kim!!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love out the pics on the LO!!!