Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Small Decorations can still make a big difference!

Hi Everyone!!! Christmas is almost here, and I can hardly believe it!! (Where did December go?!) I can personally say that this month didn't go quite as I had planned, but I finally decided to just go with the flow instead of stressing a whole ton about it. One of the main things I had fully intended on doing this December was decorate my home! I have tons of Christmas stuff I wanted to use and ideas of things I wanted to do, but only one of them happened. :P Either way, I am very happy with the one thing I did get done. These little frames below.

These are tiny little 4x4 frames that I picked up a few years ago from the dollar section at Target!! I have quite a few more because I knew they would be perfect for projects like this, but this was the first that I actually put them to use! And I had a blast! I used the Crate Paper Snow Day collection, and tons of little bits and things from my stash.
Even though these are small frames and didn't take very long to make, they brought a big color pop and lots of joy to my holiday season!
I hope you all have a wonderful (and safe!) Holiday Season!!! See you in 2011!! (Gah! I feel crazy just saying that!)
Take care! ~Amy

5 comments:

MichelleB said...

These are gorgeous! I love all the layering!

Scrapamum said...

I absolutely love these!

Gretchen said...

what a great idea Amy! these are so fun!!

Gretchen said...

what a great idea Amy! these are so fun!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this idea Amy!!!