Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Gift of His Dreams



I have a new layout to share with you today using the beautiful "Bedford Falls" kit. This layout is for a new challenge on the blog to scrapbook a past gift and Noel is generously giving away not one, but TWO "Bedford Falls" kits to one lucky participant in this challenge! You have until the 18th for this challenge so be sure to visit the challenge blog for all the details! I chose to scrapbook a photo from way back in 1980 of my husband receiving "gift of his dreams"....his very first synthesizer. This gift would lead to a life-long love of composing and playing music. 


For my title, I used the tiny alphabet in the kit by Cosmo Cricket, the cream alphabet was in the "Office Party" kit and the red faux-stitched thickers are also in this month's kit. 


I had some fun playing with my Martha Stewart snowflake punch and a Marvy Uchida circle punch on a variety of patterned papers by Making Memories and My Mind's Eye. The pearls are by Melissa Frances. I've been inspired by a few fellow scrappers to put together snowflakes and circles and it was fun to come up with my own spin. I used pop dots for extra dimension. 


The felt and rhinestone berries and holly are by American Crafts. 


Have a great day! :)

Until next time,
Jill

2 comments:

leah said...

This is gorgeous, Jill! I love the punched circles!

MichelleB said...

Stunning! Love the ripped paper and circles!