Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Bokeh Inspiration


Christmas and New Year's tend to make me think of one thing: lights. Gorgeous lights in people's yards and strung from their rooftops, and there's nothing better than sitting next a Christmas tree, enjoying the warm glow.

So, I thought I'd give you a little visual inspiration of what's making me happy today. I'm still enjoying the light of my tree and I've taken quite a few lights-shots over my "Christmas break."

1. christmas is on its way, 2. Cuba Gallery: Fashion / bokeh / clothes / style / close up / photography, 3. Christmas Bokeh, 4. cool christmas bokeh!, 5. merry christmas bokeh!!!, 6. {christmas bokeh}, 7. A cup of christmas Bokeh 041210, 8. ~ never try to count bokeh alone ~, 9. vintage christmas decorations

Photos really inspire me, and I hope they do you as well.

xoxo,
Steph

1 comment:

leah said...

These are sooo gorgeous. LOVE. And that was one of my goals this year! To capture some shaped bokeh... Thanks for the reminder to get to it before I take the tree down! ^_^