Friday, December 3, 2010

My December Daily




What? How can I possibly make a December Daily without the Bedford Falls kit? I know, I thought the same thing. But, if you flip back through your Office Party kit, you will find a ton of product that is just perfect for not only your December Daily, but lots of other holiday projects as well.

Here's mine so far:



I started making the basics of the album a while back. I didn't want to bind anything together permanently because I like the idea of using daily found items that have meaning. For example: a coffee sleeve as a page base or ticket stubs or god forbid, a parking ticket from the dreaded mall cop.

I punched holes through the covers (7Gypsies) and am holding the book together with rings for the time being. BUT it will get bound with twine when it's all finished.




December 1st



December 2nd

We'll see if I can keep up with the days - tomorrow and Saturday will be good ones! Tomorrow is my bachelorette day with the girls and Saturday I get married!! YAY!!

Be sure to check in on the message board - we love seeing what you make!

2 comments:

Camila Borssoi said...

Wonderful december daily and congrats, you're got get married!!!

Gretchen said...

this is fabulous Britt!
and HAPPY WEDDING!!