Thursday, December 30, 2010

Family Forever


Happy New Year, friends! I haven't had a chance to scrap with Noel's brand new kit for January "Very Virginia" as my entire household has been sick, sick, sick. So today I'm going to share with you a project that I created for both my parents and in-laws for Christmas using a 7gypsies printer's tray and the "Hollywood Vogue" collection by Webster's Pages. The grey, plum, lavender and green in this collection matched our family pictures this fall perfectly. I also used some embellishments by Pink Paislee (cork, chipboard alphabet, frame, artisan tape), Martha Stewart (doily die-cut), Melissa Frances (pearls), Prima (flower), and Jenni Bowlin (label stickers). 


Here are a few close-ups of my project....







Hope you enjoy the last few days of 2010!

Until next time,
Jill

2 comments: