Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's a Merry Thing!



I somehow managed to fit in time this month to work on Challenge #18 from My Mind's Eye. I love doing their challenges each month and this month's theme was "It's a _________ Thing." I knew that I wanted to do a Christmas themed layout this month so I went with "Christmas: It's a Merry Thing" and my absolute favorite pictures of the girls from last Christmas. Most of the patterned papers I chose are from the "Holly Jolly" collection and in Noel Mignon's "Bedford Falls" kit. The text paper is from the "Union Square" collection. (By the way, if you haven't participated in My Mind's Eye challenges yet, I would encourage you to do so as Noel includes a lot of My Mind's Eye products in her kits!)


I used Martha Stewart baker's twine on either side of my banner title. 


The Cosmo Cricket mini alphabet stickers are in the "Bedford Falls" kit and the "Merry" die-cut and journaling spot are from a past My Mind's Eye Christmas collection. 


I created a little tree using kraft cardstock, a Jenni Bowlin label sticker and green and red brads from the My Mind's Eye Lush collection (the brads have been in past Noel Mignon kits). 


Here's the sketch we worked with this month...


Thanks for looking! Have a great day! :)

Until next time,
Jill


2 comments:

MarciaD said...

Love your take on this sketch! Your girls look so adorable too! Thanks for sharing.

Gretchen said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!