Friday, December 10, 2010

the gift

I have to admit, when I saw this month's challenge, there were a few things that came to mind that I could have chosen to talk about in my layout. I could have gone the really sappy route and talked about family, and the "gift" of each other, but I decided to instead document something that I haven't talked about before at all.




This was the first gift my now husband gave me for my first birthday that we celebrated together. It may not look like much now in the digital age of everything, but it became the first camera that I really learned how to work and take pictures with using manual settings. It started my journey toward scrapbooking. And that has changed my life forever. All supplies are from Sassafras Lass Indie Girl Collection.


2 comments:

Kim Moreno said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the stitching, so cool to leave the strings hanging!

Gretchen said...

this layout is just so cool! and i love how you did the banner!