Friday, December 31, 2010

Ringing in the New Year

I don't know about you, but I sort of look forward to this time of year. After all the holiday hustle and bustle {yes, I definitely got caught up in that this year!!}, it's great to have a little bit of time to rest and reflect. I'm not a real "resolution" type person, but each year I sit down and set goals for myself. This year I've got some big ones. And it's a little scary. But if I don't try, I'll never know, right?
I just wanted to remind myself - to believe in me. I'm not ashamed to admit that I don't always have huge amounts of confidence. I'll take steps, then chicken out and play it safe. You know? Trying is sometimes messy {like this layout}, but it's all a part of the process!

Here's to a 2011 where you dream dreams, see possibilities, and believe in yourself!

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

oh wow! i love this Leah!

Jules the Bling Princess said...

Leah, I love what you have done with this layout. Messy is good! And it's also spooky - I used exactly the same piece of paper on Friday to create my first ever "messy" layout using texture paste, mesh and masking tape. You and I must be on the same wave length, lol!!! (-:

leah said...

Thanks, girls! And Jules, that is a bit spooky! I do messy pretty often, though - so it's not a surprise for me! LOL

Heather Innusa said...

Great layout! Good luck with your goals for this year!!