Thursday, December 30, 2010

Santa, Stop Here!

Hello long lost friends! I've missed you! My computer died a couple of weeks ago, which was, to say the least, not cool. I wanted to share with you guys the layout that I made for the current challenge (but was unable to get to Noel due to the whole lack of computer thing).
I chose to scrap about our little town Christmas parade. It's been a tradition for our family to go to it each year since we've lived here. The kids especially look forward to seeing Santa go by (and getting candy too!). I used the Bedford Falls kit to make this layout. Make sure to grab this kit to scrap all your holiday memories! :)
I took a hint from Gretchen and pulled apart the Making Memories embellishment in the kit to stretch it farther. I didn't need the whole frame on this layout, but I loved the bit of sparkle the golden leaves added to the page.
The little deer actually came from last year's Christmas kit. I've been saving that little cutie for just the right spot. I think it found it's home.

I'll talk to you guys next year! ;) Hehehhe Sorry, I just couldn't resist. ;)

(p.s. Make sure to check out "my" kit, the new Very Virginia kit! I'll be releasing details about my companion class this Saturday, so be on the lookout and grab your kit today!)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

love it!!! and welcome back online!! missed you!

Gretchen said...

just beautiful Virg!!

Gretchen said...

just beautiful Virg!!